ARM performs this critical step with highly accurate, state-of-the-art hardware and software.
• Measures actual versus desired rail profiles
• Measures gauge and cant angle
• Measures percent of vertical and gauge head loss
• Identifies rail type
• Performs trend analysis (wear versus tonnage)
• Forecasts short- and long-term maintenance and rail replacement needs
• Provides quality control through pre- and post-grinding measurements that determine metal-removal rates and verify that the desired profiles are in place.